Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve!


Merry Christmas Eve!


Riley is ready to open Christmas presents!



December has been a fantastic month so far! The month began with the most exciting Birthday celebrations, and now my parents are in town for Christmas! My Mom actually came back up with Nathan and I when we returned home from Charleston. She and I have enjoyed having some Mother-Daughter time!

I love showing family and friends my favorite places here in Knoxville, as well as trying out new places I haven't been to yet! Holly's Gourmet Cafe is always a pleasant experience, it is no surprise that I had to take my Mom there a couple of times!

Yogurt with granola and a bowl of strawberries

Quiche!

Nearby the cafe are a couple of unique, fun shops! One shop is Southern Market (I have mentioned in previous posts), and the other is an antique store, Nostalgia. Walking around Nostalgia, you can find two adorable cats hanging out.  :p



Not antiques, but, these Dolly coffee mugs are on my wish list!



We made a few fresh juices with the juicer at home. My favorite juice had: 1 pear, 2 small gala apples, 1 beet, and 1 orange. It was delicious (and pretty)!


Norris Dam State Park is fairly close by, so we drove up there one day.





The Museum of Appalachia gift shop:
It was too brisk to walk around the different buildings, however, we couldn't resist checking out the adorable gift shop! I can't wait to go back when it is warmer!




Mostly, we've indulged a little too much this holiday season, from Starbucks coffee to ice cream....



I know I'm not alone when I say I am looking forward to those health & fitness goals at the start of the New Year! Come on 2017!  ;)


To top of the Christmas spirit, here is Santa on a motorcycle!   :p


Merry Christmas everyone! Have a wonderful and safe holiday!



Questions for you!

* How did you spend the Christmas holiday season?

* Are you ready for 2017?

* What are your goals for the New Year?

No comments: