Sunday, November 25, 2018

๐Ÿ‚Holiday Season

Happy Sunday lovelies!


๐ŸFall is a spectacular season. The colors (especially in Tennessee) are stunning each year. I was thrilled when Nathan and I made a quick trip back up to Knoxville a couple weeks ago, because we were able to see a decent amount of Fall colors in the mountains! The weather was chilly and dreary, but it was still beautiful. 






I stopped by The Consignment Shoppe in Farragut to do some shopping while Nathan worked at his observatory. The entire store was decked out in Christmas decor! I finally felt more excited about the upcoming holidays while looking around! ๐ŸŽ„




I ALWAYS find the most one of a kind, unique items at The Consignment Shoppe. I looked over the store about 6 different times, and kept finding things I didn't see before! The prices are insanely terrific. No matter what you are looking for, I bet you will find it at this shop!


It was a short trip to Knoxville, but I was glad we were able to see some friends and enjoy our quick visit!

Our furbaby sure was happy to see us when we got back home! He did not want to leave my lap!



Thanksgiving was so wonderful! We spent Thanksgiving at my Mother's this year; my brother and his family came up to visit as well. I had a blast spending time with my adorable nephew, but sure missed seeing my niece! There was a plethora of food (naturally), and the leftovers filled us up for days! ๐Ÿ˜† My favorite Thanksgiving dish is green bean casserole! It is delicious! Our day was spent with too much food, hanging out with family, and just taking it easy.
I rarely participate in Black Friday shopping (I've worked retail and know how it goes) but Nathan and I did stop at a store to pick up a gift that we got a great deal on. Score!

Snuggles with my nephew!๐Ÿ’•

Thankful ❤️

Pumpkin Pie!

Walking off some calories, to make room for more food!

With Thanksgiving officially over, we put up the Christmas decorations! It was quite strange not putting up my own decorations in my own home, but I am incredibly grateful that my Mother let me help her decorate her home! The Christmas music was blasting while we decorated, so now I'm even more excited for Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„



I hope everyone else had a fantastic Thanksgiving as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š





QUESTIONS

* What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

* Do you go Black Friday shopping or shop online?

* Do you put your Christmas decorations up before or after Thanksgiving?

No comments: