Monday, February 26, 2018

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! (Don't forget to be a shark 😉)

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!
It is a rainy morning here, so far, but I don't mind because flowers are beginning to bloom all around! We had a couple amazing days of sunshine that I took advantage of, and got a few pictures of some of the birds in the backyard!

Cedar Waxwing


Bluebird


Although it isn't technically Spring yet, it has been extremely refreshing to see nature coming back after a long and cold Winter. 
I see a lot of Cardinals, Bluejays, Carolina Chickadees, Sparrows, Carolina Wrens, and more!
We have a sneaky little Carolina Wren that is trying to make a home in our screened in patio! I finally caught him in action this morning! 😂



🌷

On a different topic, I made a delicious dinner last night (husband approved).

As many of you know, I'm not a huge fan of cooking. My Farberware air fryer completely makes cooking a breeze!
For dinner, I coated chicken legs with organic coconut flour & Weber garlic jalapeno seasoning; cooked the chicken on 360 degrees for 15 minutes, flipped them over and cooked another 20 minutes.




The chicken turned out perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Without using oil, these fried chicken legs are MUCH healthier!
Yummy! 😋


QUESTIONS:

* Is it Spring weather or Winter weather where you live?

* What are the most common birds you see around where you live?

* Do you like fried chicken?


No comments: