Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Be a Shark

Hahahaha!! 
This is not just hilarious, it also motivates me! Make every single day a Monday, and...
BE A SHARK! 


Ok, I'm going outside of my comfort zone and sharing a LOT with y'all, so please be kind! I began my weight loss/healthy lifestyle journey on February 1st. By completing the first 6 days in a Eat Clean Challenge, I lost 7.2 lbs. Since then, I haven't been weighing myself - I have been focusing on how I'm feeling. 
I've been sharing my shake recipes, but haven't showed you guys any real results - UNTIL NOW.

These are my before and present progress pictures:

BEFORE PICS:


Obviously, not happy.


PROGRESS PICS:





I mostly have been replacing at least one meal per day with a Herbalife shake, and taking Herbalife Cell-U-Loss tablets (3 x day - with each meal). The next 6 Day Eat Clean Challenge begins March 1st, so I'll go back to having two Herbalife shakes a day along with one healthy regular meal, two snacks, and a ton of water! 
I haven't been going to the gym as often as I would like - if I could - I would go every single day! Alas, my fibromyalgia has different plans. I'm still doing it though! It's not a phase or a diet - it's my new lifestyle!
However, instead of only doing a little bit of cardio at the gym, I was able to do some strength training AND cardio today! Woohoo!!
I still have quite a ways to go in every aspect - weight loss, be more fit, be stronger; but I'm working my way there, no matter how slow it goes! AND, I'm lighter than before, stronger than before, and fitter than before I started this journey! 💪🏼

I look forward to sharing more of my journey with y'all! 


Go log-in to Kyla's GoHerbalife to look at products as well as take a FREE wellness evaluation!



QUESTIONS:

* Do you go to the gym or workout at home OR both?

* What types of workouts do you prefer?

* Have you started a healthier lifestyle yet?



Don't forget: BE A SHARK!



No comments: