Monday, February 12, 2018

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!!

Hi y'all! Happy February! ❤️

There have recently been some changes in my life and now I've been given more free time to focus on my health.

With my health and fitness being my biggest priority right now, I have exciting news to announce! I am now an official Distributor of Herbalife


🙌🏼

Thanks to my Sister-in-Law, I recently have become obsessed with Herbalife shakes (they are delicious!), and other fantastic products! So far I have stuck with the vanilla protein powder to mix with three different Formula-1 powders - dutch chocolate, vanilla, and cafe latte. You can add in sugar free syrups, almond milk, regular milk, instant Jell-O powder, PB2 (or regular peanut butter), fruit, etc.! So far, I've only been blending my powders with water and ice. The shakes are scrumptious as is!

I also joined and completed a 6 Day Eat Clean Challenge!
Figuring that being involved in a challenge, I would have more motivation to do my best and attempt to be more active (as active as I can be - thanks Fibromyalgia! 😡 ).

WARNING: I apologize in advance for all the selfie pics and shake/food pics, but that's what this challenge was all about!

The 6 day eat clean challenge consisted of drinking two shakes a day, having one regular (healthy) meal (usually dinner), and one-two protein & veggie filled snacks throughout the day. I added Prolessa Duo (enhancer to help make you feel more full) to one shake each day, and took the Cell-U-Loss tablets (helps with water weight) 3 times a day - with each meal. Not to mention, I made sure to drink a LOT of H2O!!

Day 1 began on Thursday: February 1st


Breakfast - Cafe Latte shake with Prolessa Duo & Cell-U-Loss


Dinner was a shredded buffalo chicken spaghetti squash meal! It isn't pretty, but wow, it's delicious!



Shredded buffalo chicken and spaghetti squash is super easy to make. I cooked the squash at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. In the crockpot, I cooked the chicken with buffalo sauce then shredded it once it was fully cooked & tender! Combine shredded chicken with shredded squash! That's it!




Day 2 (Friday):

Breakfast shake

I mixed up my shake and had 1 scoop of the cafe latte with 1 scoop of dutch chocolate mixed with the vanilla protein powder and prolessa duo! Yum!

At the gym, the ladies only section was empty...for like, 10 seconds. I enjoyed it while I could!




As far as my daily healthy meal, I had a Panera greek salad for lunch!



For dinner, I had my second shake of the day - dutch chocolate was the winner!

Dinner shake

Day 3 - Saturday:

Breakfast:


You spin me right round baby, right round round round 😂


Snack time:

1 whole egg and 2 egg whites scrambled with onion and peppers!

Lunch shake:

Dutch chocolate shake w/ Prolessa Duo and 1 Tblspn of PB2!

Dinner was leftover buffalo chicken with steamed veggies!!


Day 4 (SUPER BOWL SUNDAY):


Breakfast:
Cafe Latte

Snack:

1 egg, 3 egg whites and veggies
Lunch was a basic dutch chocolate shake!

Dinner: Ground turkey with tomato sauce, pinto beans, black beans, & taco seasoning mixed in with quinoa (my meals are never pretty, but boy, they are delicious)!



Day 5 - Monday (almost there!):

Breakfast: Cafe Latte shake on the go!


Snack: 1 banana with crunchy peanut butter

Lunch: Dutch chocolate shake ❤️



Dinner: Brussel sprouts and leftover chili!



DAY 6  AKA LAST DAY OF THE CHALLENGE (Tuesday)!!!:

Breakfast: FINALLY mixed it up some (pun intended) - French Vanilla shake with a few frozen strawberries! 🍓


Snack: 1 banana and crunchy peanut butter



Lunch: Dutch chocolate with Prolessa Duo



Dinner: LEFTOVERS! Yum!!

Turkey chili, quinoa and a TON of steamed veggies!

The 6 Day Eat Clean Challenge was amazing! Only a couple days in, my digestive system was working better! I felt less bloated/weighed down.
The fibromyalgia has been especially more difficult lately, so I couldn't get as much exercise in as I wanted, but even without the extra activity, I still lost weight!


Within the 6 days, I lost a total of 7.2 lbs!
Yep, that's right! 7.2 lbs down in 6 days! Woohoo!
My main goal was to get kickstarted and motivated to begin a healthier lifestyle. Which, I am certainly more motivated and inspired because internally, I feel better. The rest of my body, thanks to the fibromyalgia, unfortunately does not (yet). - Work in progress.

I NEVER starved myself or deprived myself. I had my shakes and healthy filling snacks, so I never was unhealthy! Again, this is not a diet, this is a lifestyle. 💪🏼


I absolutely love the Herbalife products and although the 6 day challenge has ended, it's not over for me.
My goal is to lose 33.6 lbs (at my current weight), but most importantly, my major goals are to be more fit/active and stronger!

I enjoy the products so much, and have LOVED my results so far, that I signed up to be an Independent Distributor through Herbalife!!

If you have any questions on products and/or would like to place orders, let me know!
Feel free to check out and place orders on my website: Kyla's GoHerbalife


I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys and hope you join me in working on your own health and fitness goals!!



*Always consult your Doctor before trying new products; what may work for some, may not work for others. 







No comments: